Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Becoming My Mother



My mum is one of the most caring people I know. Weird for me to say that, but one day I've had to admit the truth. She obviously hasn't done EVERYthing that I've liked, but it was her way of expressing things. It definitely is not the best and could be wrong, but it was the only way she knew how.
One of the images in my mind as I think of my mum, is her energy and strength. She would do a million and one things for the family before taking off her shoe.

Yesterday, after work, I went down to the grocery store, that is, I spent 2hrs between my work and my house. When I got in, I went straight for the kitchen, and began to cook. After 30mins, with everything slow cooking, I got a bowl of cereal and decided to sit down. Just then, I realized I hadn't even taken my coat off, my scarf still around my neck and even my ear-muff was on my head. I smiled and took a seat. 

3 comments:

Lawwyy said...

I like this post

jemimahnaa said...

lol..i can relate

Cocktail Lady said...

Isn't it funny how we become like our mothers, even though we swore we never would! Cheers!