Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Someday

I would really love to sing for some people,
this will be the song
Perfect.


You were so blind to let me go
You had it all but did not know
No one you'll find will ever be
Closer to all your dreams than me
Believing the grass would be greener
You told yourself "I just don't need her now"
But I know you'll soon discover
You're never satisfied with any other

Chorus:
Someday Oo Someday
One you gave away will be the only one you're wishing for
Someday hey hey
Boy you're gonna pay 'cause baby I'm the one who's keeping score

You'll change your mind and call my name
Soon as you find they're all the same
And when you find yourself alone
Don't come back crying
You should have known
Believe me I'm not pretending
It's not hard to predict
This ending now
'Cause I know you'll soon discover
You're needing me in spite of all the others

Chorus x2

Maybe now you just can't conceive
That there'll ever come a time when you're cold and lonely
Baby, how could you ever believe
That another could replace me
The one and only
But when your down
In your time of need
And you're thinking that you 
Might be coming back to own me
Just think again 'cause
I won't need your love anymore!

Chorus 

Somedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay









Thank You Mariah! :D

0 comments: