Pages

Recent Posts

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Silly

So someone, on hearing my age, exclaimed 'You are old oo' in terms of marriage. I could only laugh at the point. This is what i've done, brought silly into my life.


But the thing is, If you don't know silly people, you will know people who know silly people, and one day or the other, their silly shows up in your face...Sad thing about this world.


On the other hand, having friends who care, and can cook wellu wellu ...mehn my tummy was filled with food and laughter, yesterday was a good day. 


The funny thing is in silliness, the silly asked me to cancel this dinner, aah..too silly! ^_^

3 comments:

jemimahnaa said...

lol..u jst hd to mention enjoyn the food...feels good to be back on internet connection guess l update my blog nw

GamineGirlie said...

update! update!!

jemimahnaa said...

lol..u not serious..i have anyway