Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Forgive Me, I never planned to be skinny

I was always the skinniest one, I still am. I swear, I don't know why. I have been called all sorts of names, skeleton 101, packet of bones (like we aren't all) anorexic but I wasn't as skinny as the girl in my secondary school who they called 'Escape'. One day I had to ask why. They said she was the skeleton that 'escaped' from the biology lab, cruel but HILARIOUS.
I honestly can't understand why people obsess to be skinny or whatever or why models have to go the extreme, but I definitely understand the need to have slim ones on the runways *side-look*. Anyways yeah, I still eat quite a lot, I do feel hungry lots of times but I'd rather small meals every hour than a big hearty meal that I can't finish. People don't seem to understand that and think I do not like food *rolls eye* Personally sometimes I do think I'm too skinny still........... I don't think it is something that I 'became' I have even cried over being skinny and asked God why?? But I kanye shrugged it and got on with my life. Even though I still look like a pre-pubescent boy, I am ok, I know I'm healthy and that's all that really matters, thank you very much so now gtfomf.

1 comments:

jemimahnaa said...

lol!! skeleton 101 hahaha,funny i've always been skinny and no one really stresses me bout it,they just beefed me 'cos they know i eat a lot and i don't add,not my fault though....lol..
Think people are obsessed with being skinny cos the media bombards/brainwashes them that that's how they are supposed to look,via web,magazines,tv,adverts,etc. it all boils down to self-esteem and loving ur body enough to take proper care of it,and u're good(IMO)