Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Music is much better.


Everyone knows there is a magic about music. My uncle today said anyone who doesn't respond to music definitely has mental problems, he was like, there can never be anything like MJ's Thriller, it was pure awesomeness. He was genius. Music does so much to me, I cannot describe. I can describe my perfect day though :). 
I remember just months ago in my flat all alone in Geordieland. The room had white walls, I love white walls, most other colours do my head in. I had just acquired my black logitech sound system, essential. My playlist was Carl Orff's O Fortuna (on repeat) I'm lying on the couch after school, after a meal. It was pure bliss as I watched the sun go down with the room darkening...
Anyways, I have been trying for ages, to get the name of particular pieces of music stuck in my head, and today, they all came together. I'd been watching Misfits, which is an awesome piece of TV and a particular scene comes on with one of the pieces, fantastic! I go on to search for it, I also stumble upon this Site  and this which list a number of pieces used in popular media now I'm in paradise XD
These are the pieces that give me pure joy this wonderful white sunday ^_^ Enjoy. 

The Flower Duet (Delibes) --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8

Chariots of Fire (Vangelis) --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJzcUvS_NU

:D


Sweet Soca music (Sugar Daddy) --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osSGmHPSLFA


1 comments:

jemimahnaa said...

music is food for the soul.